Kuna Fit is seeking an experienced certified nutrition coach to help us expand our existing nutrition coaching product.
As the Nutrition Coaching Lead, you will take on a challenging and exciting position that has exceptional growth potential. We are looking for someone who is self sufficient, creative, and able to proactively improve the quality of Kuna’s nutrition service, and client experience. This is a dynamic role that offers an exciting growth opportunity.
Your work will often overlap with our personal training services, and will inform product, marketing, and sales. As customer demand increases, we will onboard additional nutrition coaches. This role will involve assisting in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring future nutrition coaches.
As an expert in food and nutrition, clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits. The ideal candidate will possess confidence in their craft and will deliver an incredible, high-touch experience for every client. You will be responsible for assessing customer's needs using scientific methods and developing the most suitable nutrition program for them that is in alignment with their restrictions. **Most importantly, you'll be representing the Kuna brand. We value inclusivity, accessibility, acceptance, and positivity; we expect our team to do the same!**
In this role, you will develop processes such as client journey workflows, templates for programs and communications, and assist on an ad hoc basis with marketing efforts like articles, coach spotlights, and educational events.
This role is remote and will require you to be available via video meetings, telephone, text messaging, and other collaboration tools and platforms.
- Assess our current nutrition coaching program, and provide continued feedback and analysis as we iterate on our products and offerings.
- Improve existing client onboarding processIdentify customer pain points.
- Establish KPIs and objectives, using data to optimize processes and inform strategy.
- Create programs and standard templates.
- Create content that can be reused across platforms and client bases.
- Take part in developing educational content to be shared with clients via social, email and more.
- Contribute to nutrition-based content creation and product development as needed.
- Lead our nutrition coaching practice, to include direct reports (nutrition coaches).
- Conduct monthly 1:1's with coaches, working to improve their craft and skillset.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and onboard future nutrition coaches.
- Lead educational speaking engagements on a variety of topics, such as workshops, webinars, and other networking/business generation opportunities.
- Review programs as developed by other nutrition/fitness coaches.
- Conduct consultations to identify goals and provide overview of coaching program.
- Assess client health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits.
- Create personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles, and incorporates dietary restrictions and preferences.
- Track, monitor and discuss all client’s needs, goals, and obstacles.
- Be available to meet with clients during scheduled appointments or as agreed upon.
- Current certification(s) in nutritional coaching
- 3+ years experience as a nutrition coach
- Experience in working with fitness programs and personal trainers
- Working knowledge of health, nutrition, fitness, personal development
- Expert motivator and facilitator of habit and lifestyle change
- Knowledge of health related diseases and remedial measures
- Basic understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Knowledge of latest trends in diets, nutrition and fitness
- A desire to continue learning about health, wellness, and best coaching practices
- Well-organized punctual
- Friendly, caring personality
- Ability to counsel diverse set of clients of all ages, abilities, challenges, and backgrounds
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Comfortable with public speaking, seminars & presentations
• A smartphone running iOS or Android operating systems with internet access
• Laptop, desktop computer, or tablet to create client programs
You’re human, so we’d like to treat you like one! At Kuna, we offer many benefits that you’d typically only find at a big-box corporate gym. We offer positions for both part and full time.
Flexible work schedule: You set your hours
Continuing Education Academy (*Future offering)
All part-time benefits, plus:
Mental Health, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
As a growing company, we believe in providing growth opportunities to our team. Our culture encourages team members to be creative, innovative, and take risks. Feel free to share your future goals with your manager, we’d love to be a part of your personal and professional development.
Everybody is welcome at Kuna. With a focus on Equality, we believe in providing opportunity to everyone. We earn the trust of our clients and providers by listening to their needs and adapting to their lifestyles. We are committed to offering a best-in-class experience from our down to earth, supportive team. We believe in: Equality. Trust. Excellence. Humility. Support. Self-esteem.